Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by serenity keningston <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 16:48:24 UTC

Can we use crawled data by Nutch 0.9 in other versions of Nutch

Hello,

I have a question and I apologize if it sounds stupid. I just want to know,
if we can use the crawled data by Nutch 0.9 in Nutch 1.3 because search has
been delegated to Solr in Nutch 1.3 and I want to get the search results
from the crawled data by Nutch 0.9 in Nutch 1.3

Serenity

Re: Can we use crawled data by Nutch 0.9 in other versions of Nutch

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
You're on the wrong side of the fence. Anyway, you need to get Nutch 1.1 first
as it has a CrawlDB converter. Convert your 0.9 CrawlDB first with Nutch 1.1,
then upgrade to 1.3.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17