Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/15 09:59:22 UTC

Re: Bug in camel-olingo2-api

Hi

I logged a ticket

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You are welcome to log a JIRA and provide a fix via github PR or a .patch file.
> http://camel.apache.org/support.html
> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
>

> On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM, sarhaynes <s....@ieee.org> wrote:
>> I seem to have run into a case where the SAP Netweaver Gateway system that I
>> am communicating with sending back data in a format that causes a
>> NullPointerException in
>> org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.api.impl.AbstractFutureCallback on line
>> 54 of 2.17.x.
>> It is possible that we could get an error back that does not have the
>> CONTENT_TYPE header value set causing this line to generate a
>> NullPointerException.  I am getting either a 401 or 406 response, but am
>> unable to determine for sure.
>>
>> Here is the code:
>>                     final ContentType responseContentType =
>> ContentType.parse(
>>
>> response.getFirstHeader(HttpHeaders.CONTENT_TYPE).getValue());
>>
>> I am assuming getFirstHeader is returning 'null' in my case...
>>
>> I have checked and this issue is present in the current master as well.
>>

>> --

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Bug in camel-olingo2-api

Posted by sarhaynes <s....@ieee.org>.
I will be writing 3 more issues I found during integration with SAP.  I
will fix once my schedule allows.
Sean

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 05:59 Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
ml+s465427n5804136h96@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I logged a ticket
>
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5804136&i=0>> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > You are welcome to log a JIRA and provide a fix via github PR or a
> .patch file.
> > http://camel.apache.org/support.html
> > https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
> >

> > On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM, sarhaynes <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5804136&i=1>> wrote:
> >> I seem to have run into a case where the SAP Netweaver Gateway system
> that I
> >> am communicating with sending back data in a format that causes a
> >> NullPointerException in
> >> org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.api.impl.AbstractFutureCallback on
> line
> >> 54 of 2.17.x.
> >> It is possible that we could get an error back that does not have the
> >> CONTENT_TYPE header value set causing this line to generate a
> >> NullPointerException.  I am getting either a 401 or 406 response, but
> am
> >> unable to determine for sure.
> >>
> >> Here is the code:
> >>                     final ContentType responseContentType =
> >> ContentType.parse(
> >>
> >> response.getFirstHeader(HttpHeaders.CONTENT_TYPE).getValue());
> >>
> >> I am assuming getFirstHeader is returning 'null' in my case...
> >>
> >> I have checked and this issue is present in the current master as well.
> >>

> >> --
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

> .
> NAML

Sean A. R. Haynes, CISSP, PSEM
IEEE Region 3 Conference Committee Chair
IEEE Region 3 Sections Congress Coordinator
2407 Hillwood Place
Charlottesville, VA 22901
s.a.haynes@ieee.org
+1 (434) 933-2611