Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by macintosh macintosh <sy...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 23:46:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Fwd: vhost foreign operation

Hello the text has been translated with google traslate apologize
for errors in the text.

I hope you can help me on this query I searched but what I read was not
solved

Already two years ago that I have a server running at home and work "until
now" well

I created three virtual host two domains I have registered, and the third I
leave it for test.

The two recorded work from internet if I put www.midominio.com I access the
web.

But if I do the (eg) 100.100.100.100/micarpeta / by wam
or
By Ian 192.168.1.200/micarpeta not I access the web.
He says that the directory does not exist, sooner if accessed in this way.

(This is the strange --- ---)
I have redirected from my registrar to my server in this way
100.100.100.100/micarpeta / and access the web.
I am concerned however that at any given time can not access the web

I've noticed that if I put the fixed ip I have (eg) 100 100 100 100 or
192.168.1.200 (not the user) I get to test domain instead of the index.html
file I have in / var / www.

  Apache seeks usuario_pruebas root directory instead of / var / www.
I searched with find, apache2 and httpd, but I see no configuration file,
excepting the vhost and apache2.conf.

I am using linux 2.6.35-32-server Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick