Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/10 01:22:11 UTC

Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

With the development of MXNet Website 2.0, I propose a version dropdown for the Python API docs to support documentation for past releases and reduce confusion regarding the incompatibility of past releases with the current docs (which only cover master).

Issues is being tracked here<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17798>.

Re: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

Posted by Lin Yuan <ap...@gmail.com>.
Connor,

Good job! Thanks for your contribution. The versioned website looks neat
and hopefully can reduce a lot of confusion to MXNet users.

Best,

Lin

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020 at 12:41 PM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>
Subject: Re: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 10:43 AM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>

By the way, I am currently developing a build pipeline for v1.6, so that specific version is not currently available.

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2020 at 8:08 PM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>

I have deployed the artifact generated by the Jenkins full website build here<http://ec2-3-19-223-185.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/> as a preview. Please let me know if you have any feedback or if there are any changes you would like made in the project’s Github issue<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17798>.

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 6:22 PM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>
Subject: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Does that mean that the 1.6 branch is in a broken state from a website
generation point of view? Speak, if the branch gets checked out entirely,
we won't be able to generate the artifacts?

-Marco

Goggins, Connor <cg...@amazon.com.invalid> schrieb am Mo., 30. März
2020, 21:41:

Posted by "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com.INVALID>.

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 10:43 AM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>

By the way, I am currently developing a build pipeline for v1.6, so that specific version is not currently available.

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cg...@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 6:22 PM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <de...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <kr...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <ma...@amazon.com>