Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Frank Brendel <fr...@eurolog.com> on 2015/03/12 09:44:23 UTC

Metadata expressions

Hello,

I'm sorry to have to bother you again, but I cannot uncheck the "Keep
all metadata" checkbox.
Ok, I can uncheck the box but after saving the settings "Keep all
incoming metadata" keeps "true".
This affects version 2.0.2 and trunk as well.

Kind regards
Frank

Re: Metadata expressions

Posted by Frank Brendel <fr...@eurolog.com>.
Hi Karl,

it works now. Thank you.

Btw. I've tested the installation on CentOS 7. No errors.
Maybe I've mixed to many Java and Ant versions.

Just for the record:

# yum install ant java-1.7.0-openjdk-devel svn
# svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/trunk mcf-trunk
# cd mcf-trunk
# ant make-core-deps && ant make-deps && ant build
# firewall-cmd --add-port=8345/tcp
# cd dist/example
# ./start.sh

Regards