Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by at...@ddsi.ie on 2001/08/08 18:36:45 UTC

[C1.8]Where do you put an XSL file that you want to associate with a Producer

Hi,

I'm using a Producer to produce an XML stream and I have an associated XSL
file that should transform it to PDF.  This works fine as a  standalone
using FOP.  The problem is the Producer does not seem to find the XSL file
as all I get 'Produced' is the raw XML data.  I am using JRun.  It works
fine if I merge the XML and XSL into one stream within the Producer, but I
don't want to do this.  Can anybody help.

I have attached the Producer with  the XML stream and the XSL file.

And I know I should be using XSP,  but I wanted to try the producer
version.

(See attached file: test.xsl)

(See attached file: Testpdf.java)

Thanks