Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Maxim Kolchin <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/15 15:10:24 UTC

Does the login button work?

Hello again,

I downloaded, deployed the war file on my remote server (Tomcat
7.0.42) and switched to the standard security mode, since I'm using
the application throughout remote network interface. But I can't login
at all, it looks like login button does work, it just refreshes the
page.

Does the login button work? Or maybe I have to access the application
throughout localhost interface?

Thank you in advance!
Max

Re: Does the login button work?

Posted by Maxim Kolchin <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergio,

It seems the fix for MARMOTTA-407 does not help here, because I'm
observing the same behavior. But I found out one more thing: in
Firefox pressing the login button just refreshes the page, but in
Chrome a dialog window opens up, where the username and password
should be filled.

Anyways I followed the instruction on [1] and switched to the standard
security profile, but the admin / pass123 credentials is not valid, it
doesn't accept them.

Thanks again!
Max

[1] http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/security-module.html