Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@UHI.AC.UK> on 2011/07/27 13:03:37 UTC

dequeue count always 0

When I create a new ActiveMQConnectionFactory and use:

javax.jms.Connection connection =  connectionFactory.createConnection()

and set autoacknowledge on the connection session:

javax.jms.Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE

when using jconsole  the dequeue count is always 0, suggesting the messages are never acknowledged, even though the message listener processes the messages and returns successfully (which is when the ack is done)

DequeueCount : 0
DispatchCount: 1000
EnqueueCount: 1000

The topic in question is populated via a Camel route - would that make a difference?

thanks,

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0

Re: dequeue count always 0

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk>.
I noticed the InFlightCount decrements correctly as the consumer picks up and acknowledges the messages so not sure why DequeueCount is always 0

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0