Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/10/03 09:51:05 UTC

[Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubating RC3.

Hi all,

This thread is for discussion of the third release candidate for Apache
Stratos 3.0.0-incubating [1]. Please use this thread for discussion of
issues uncovered in the RC, questions you may have about the RC, etc.

RC release packs are at[1]. A git tag is created for this release as you
can see at[2] and [3](tree view).

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/stratos/3.0.0-incubating-rc3/
[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=tag;h=9962ce65ef67d253a9212f3e1cae1ee2c17a4375
[3]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=tree;h=f5e72855cf3d1b39021ac96fc538d2a6df0fe0a6;hb=0ba9ee04ac2d9e38585bb4cd979c0a2612b84668

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubating RC3.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great work Lahiru!! :-)

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
great! Lahiru.