Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Ravindranath Oruganti <Ra...@tatacommunications.com> on 2018/07/27 09:43:04 UTC

API to integrate programmatically

Hi

Is there any API and sample tutorial on how to use cTAKES programmatically. We have big list of free text fields and the list keeps getting updated daily, so want to integrate in a service.

Regards
Ravi

RE: API to integrate programmatically

Posted by Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Ga...@arisglobal.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Please refer to the following github repository - https://github.com/GoTeamEpsilon/ctakes-rest-service/tree/master/ctakes-web-rest

This is a beta version of the cTAKES REST service implementation. Hope it helps.

Is there any API and sample tutorial on how to use cTAKES programmatically. We have big list of free text fields and the list keeps getting updated daily, so want to integrate in a service.

Regards
Ravi
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and against the law.