Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/01/29 14:17:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Linkis (Incubating) Release 1.0.3 available

Dear all,

The Apache Linkis (Incubating) community is happy to announce Apache Linkis
(Incubating) Release 1.0.3.

Apache Linkis (Incubating) builds a computation middleware layer to
decouple the upper applications and the underlying data engines, provides
standardized interfaces (REST, JDBC, WebSocket etc.) to easily connect to
various underlying engines (Spark, Presto, Flink, etc.), while enables
cross engine context sharing, unified job& engine governance and
orchestration.

Download Links(including source code and binary package):
https://linkis.apache.org/download/main/

Release Notes:
https://linkis.apache.org/download/release-notes-1.0.3/

Release Tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/releases/tag/release-1.0.3

Linkis Website:
https://linkis.apache.org/

Linkis Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues

Best regards,
Apache Linkis (Incubating) Team
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Linkis (Incubating) Release 1.0.3 available

Posted by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Craig Russell for checking, I fixed this typo,
Chen Xia

Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月30日周日 02:44写道:

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Linkis (Incubating) Release 1.0.3 available

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi,