Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Siegfried.Wirth" <si...@capgemini-sdm.com> on 2009/06/19 11:23:45 UTC

Headers for HttpComponent

Hi,

in the documentation of the http component
(http://camel.apache.org/http.html) it is stated, that the constants for
http headers are moved from HtppConstants to Exchange. I was just wondering,
why the constants for Content-Encoding is not moved to exchange and is left
as only value in HttpConstants.

Regards,
Siegfried Wirth

Re: Headers for HttpComponent

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Well spot, I think we also need move this header into the Exchange.
As it's an important header for http protocol.

Willem