Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 05:03:37 UTC

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Hi JB,

as I'm creating the Aries JAXRS feature for Karaf, I'm currently using
> the one from Aries.

could you share your feature?

Best regards,
Markus

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

This is the WIP about the Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard features:

https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/pull/11

And here's the WIP for the JAX-RS Whiteboard Karaf example:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/KARAF-5901/examples/karaf-rest-example

I will finalize this tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
No problem ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

jb@nanthrax.net>:

> Hi,
>
> yes, it's what I said in my previous e-mail: Karaf example + features in
> Aries.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 03/12/2018 08:27, Christian Schneider wrote:
> > Hi JB,
> >
> > can you add the jax-rs-whiteboard feature to the aries repo? I think it
> > makes sense to have it with the jax-rs code so it can be used with
> > different karaf versions.
> >
> > Christian
> >
> > Am Mo., 3. Dez. 2018 um 07:39 Uhr schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > <jb@nanthrax.net <ma...@nanthrax.net>>:
> >
> >     Hi Markus,
> >
> >     yes I will push the PRs (Karaf example with feature repo + Aries
> >     features repo that will replace the one in Karaf example) later
> today.
> >
> >     Regards
> >     JB
> >
> >     On 03/12/2018 06:03, Markus Rathgeb wrote:
> >     > Hi JB,
> >     >
> >     >     as I'm creating the Aries JAXRS feature for Karaf, I'm
> >     currently using
> >     >     the one from Aries.
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > could you share your feature?
> >     >
> >     > Best regards,
> >     > Markus
> >
> >     --
> >     Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> >     jbonofre@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
> >     http://blog.nanthrax.net
> >     Talend - http://www.talend.com
> >

> > --
> > --
> > Christian Schneider
> > http://www.liquid-reality.de
> >
> > Computer Scientist
> > http://www.adobe.com
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi JB,

jb@nanthrax.net>:

> Hi Markus,
>
> yes I will push the PRs (Karaf example with feature repo + Aries
> features repo that will replace the one in Karaf example) later today.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 03/12/2018 06:03, Markus Rathgeb wrote:
> > Hi JB,
> >
> >     as I'm creating the Aries JAXRS feature for Karaf, I'm currently
> using
> >     the one from Aries.
> >

> > could you share your feature?
> >
> > Best regards,