Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Dhruv Mahajan <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 20:11:03 UTC

IIMRUClient in c#

Hi

Why does IIMRUClient in c# need to have a generic type.

Why cannot we simply make the class without generics but rather make the
Submit function like

Submit<TMapInput,TMapOutput,Result>()

This has the advantage where the IIMRUClient needs to be generated or
invoked before we know the generic types. For example we can invoke one
IIMRUClient and use it in multiple algorithms.

This will decouple the invocation and actual use of client.

Dhruv

RE: IIMRUClient in c#

Posted by Dhruv Mahajan <dh...@gmail.com>.
Yes I am talking about submit in IMRU client.

Jobsubmissionbuilder does not depend on the generic types. Submit is the
only function.

RE: IIMRUClient in c#

Re: IIMRUClient in c#

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.