Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 23:18:34 UTC

sample junit test case

hi All,

   Is there a sample app that uses junit and a test case.   I've looked at
the code in the repository and it looks like all the samples build on the
SCATestCase and that's testing the code base.

thanks in advance

Re: sample junit test case

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.
can anyone provide some help on this?  I would like to get a composite with
an associated junit test case up and running if possible.  I've looked at
the source and it looks like all tests inherit from SCATestCase.  I have
tried to mimic the SCATestCase, but things are failing.

thanks johnny!

Re: sample junit test case

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeremy.  I got a sample I created working using the command line
working.  I would like to get it working in a test case, but for now I can
at least come up to speed on things without creating a full blown app...

thanks again...and yeah, I'll get on the IRC chat sometime with questions.

Re: sample junit test case

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Re: sample junit test case

Re: sample junit test case