Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Tim Sheridan <ts...@intersectsoft.com> on 2001/08/16 23:03:05 UTC

Velocity & Mobile IE

Hello,

I'm using the Velocity framework to service requests coming from Microsoft's
Mobile Internet Explorer emulator and getting a strange behaviour. On every
request, I check for a new session, and it appears that from the emulator
(only) that is exactly what I get. this does not happen in any browser or my
Palm Clipping app. Normally, I would expect that a new session is created on
the very first request and used on subsequent requests. Anyone have any
insights into why this is happening?

Thanks and appreciated,
Tim Sheridan

Re: Velocity & Mobile IE

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/16/01 2:03 PM, "Tim Sheridan" <ts...@intersectsoft.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using the Velocity framework to service requests coming from Microsoft's
> Mobile Internet Explorer emulator and getting a strange behaviour. On every
> request, I check for a new session, and it appears that from the emulator
> (only) that is exactly what I get. this does not happen in any browser or my
> Palm Clipping app. Normally, I would expect that a new session is created on
> the very first request and used on subsequent requests. Anyone have any
> insights into why this is happening?
>
> Thanks and appreciated,
> Tim Sheridan

Hi Tim,

This sounds more like a general Servlet API question, not a Velocity
question.

A better forum for your question is the servlet-interest@java.sun.com
mailing list.

Thanks,