Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> on 2016/04/06 23:58:37 UTC

Tell us how you're using Kafka and what you'd like to see in the future

Folks,

We'd like to hear from community members about how you are using Kafka
today, and what sort of features you'd like to see in the future.

We put together this survey
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2655428/a32ea76f74d9> to gather your
feedback, which should take only a few minutes to complete.

Please be candid about what’s working and what needs to be improved—this
community is greater than the sum of its parts, and your responses will
ultimately help to steer the development of Kafka moving forward.

I will share the results of the survey for everyone to look at.

Thank you!

Best,
Neha

Re: Tell us how you're using Kafka and what you'd like to see in the future

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Neha,

Thanks for sending out this Survey! Hopefully we got a lot of responses
from the community. Are there any results to share?

Thank you,
Grant

--
Grant Henke
Software Engineer | Cloudera

Re: Tell us how you're using Kafka and what you'd like to see in the future

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Neha,