Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ciramella, Edward" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2003/01/07 20:18:32 UTC

EJBJAR Enhancement - parallel=true!

Whom ever is responsible for this task (I see a dozen emails on the ant help
page for ejb tasks), could you add a parallel=true/false parameter?  That
would be excellent.

Otherwise, what can I do?  I'm trying to streamline a build process and
shave as much time off as I can.  What I did do in an earlier revision of
this script is have it build alphabetically and toss three or four ejb tasks
into a thread at once.

Any other clever suggestions?

EJC

Re: EJBJAR Enhancement - parallel=true!

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Ciramella, Edward wrote:
> Whom ever is responsible for this task (I see a dozen emails on the ant help
> page for ejb tasks), could you add a parallel=true/false parameter?  That
> would be excellent.

And what would you expect it to do?

Conor