Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE <da...@scott.af.mil> on 2002/02/05 18:21:28 UTC

Hello??

Does anyone use this mailing list?  I've been signed up for a whole 2 hours now, and haven't received any mail.  Not much activity.

Anyway, I'm interested in additional listeners, add-ons, etc. for jmeter.
Who's got them?

-Dave

Re: Hello??

Posted by Levi Stamper <le...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, people are on here.  I've used the list for a
couple of weeks, but the traffic is pretty light.

I'll be looking for the same thing as you, but
unfortunately I've got my own jmeter problems right
now...

Good luck,

LS

--- Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE

Re: Hello??

Posted by Levi Stamper <le...@yahoo.com>.
Apologies for the last message.  Only meant to send it
to the original poster.