Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2017/03/31 13:46:33 UTC

openmeeting 3.2 (problem in room, french)

I just install OpenMeeting 3.2

The product work correctly, i can login and browse around with no problem, but...

When i try to get in any room with a user that have his language set in french,  the room looks half windows (cropped).
If i change the language for that user to english (i even try German),  the same windows in < rooms > looks correctly.

I don't know where to look to get some log.

Any help will be welcome.

Martin C.

PS : i can provide screenshot if it's permit in the mailing list ?

RE: openmeeting 3.2 (problem in room, french)

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
Nope  3.2.0 ☹

I will install 3.2.1  right away, i will be back in 30 minutes ☺

bye

The was an issue with French, and it was fixed in 3.2.1 ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeeting 3.2 (problem in room, french)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Are you using version 3.2.1?