Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by magic <ma...@goodwillheater.com> on 2005/05/31 11:13:31 UTC

add a row

Hi,all
        How can I add a repeater-row in Cform's on-value-change ? Someone can supply some samples?
        Thanks!

Re: add a row

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
magic wrote:

> Hi,all
>         How can I add a repeater-row in Cform's on-value-change ? Someone
>         can supply some samples? Thanks!
You can add JS code in your on value change
var MyRepeater = form.getChild("myrepeater");
MyRepeater.addRow();

Then you can simply initialise the values manuelly

Hope that does it for you
Tibor

Re: add a row

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
magic wrote:

> Hi,all
>         How can I add a repeater-row in Cform's on-value-change ? Someone
>         can supply some samples? Thanks!
Sorry form is
var form = event.source.form;

Re: add a row

Posted by magic <ma...@goodwillheater.com>.
It can work. Thanks a lot!

But when I test, I found another question.when I change the value the first time, Myrepeater's rows is 2.But when I change the value again, Myrepeater's rows is added.So I think if it is a method to initialize Myrepeater.

Thanks again!
  >         How can I add a repeater-row in Cform's on-value-change ? Someone
  >         can supply some samples? Thanks!
  Sorry forgot to specify
  var form = event.source.form;

Re: add a row