Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Parimal Dhinoja <pd...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 17:19:04 UTC

how to unit test cxf jax-rs webservice

Guys,

I have developed REST webservice using jax-rs. How I can write unit test for
it? How I can integrate junit?

Parimal
"Nothing is stationary,Change is a part of Life"

RE: how to unit test cxf jax-rs webservice

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Using CXF JAXRS WebClient should help too

Cheers, Sergey

One way is to use SoapUI groovy scriplets. Or write a custom java
client..

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.