Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/05/05 10:38:05 UTC

Removing old jars: Avalon framework

Hi all,

in the attempt of keeping the list of jar files included in OFBiz clean
and updated, I'm reviewing them.
I've noticed that:

avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar
avalon-util-exception-1.0.0.jar

are only used at line 155 of Debug.java:

msg = System.getProperty("line.separator") +
ExceptionHelper.packException(msg, t, true);

Since the Avalon project has closed in 2004, it would be nice to remove
that dependency.
What do you think?
Any ideas on how to do this?

Jacopo

Re: Removing old jars: Avalon framework

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Christian,

thanks for the great information.
I've added it to the Runtime dependencies column here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/Vg

I'm trying to document runtime dependencies in that page... if you have
other information for that page, that would be great.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.