Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com> on 2015/01/05 14:08:04 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs-google] Options cleanup (#117)

>Is this a good way to handle cases like this?
Is this an improvement?
WDYT?

I like this approach. In other providers this has been addressed by providing different builders: one for the creation and one for the update operations, but if all fields are the same, and the difference is only about validation, I see this as a clean and good approach too.

Mind squashing the commits into a single one before merging?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/117#issuecomment-68705227