Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/05 18:07:37 UTC

Hive Query Error

I am trying to create a Hive sequence file from another table by running the following -

Your query has the following error(s):
OK
FAILED: ParseException line 5:0 cannot recognize input near 'STORED' 'STORED' 'AS' in constant click the Error Log tab above for details
1
CREATE TABLE temp_xyz as
2
SELECT prop1,prop2,prop3,prop4,prop5
3
FROM hitdata
4
WHERE dateoflog=20130101 and prop1='785-ou'
5
STORED AS SEQUENCEFILE;

Re: Hive Query Error

Posted by Stephen Sprague <sp...@gmail.com>.