Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by salemi <al...@udo.edu> on 2013/08/12 21:44:13 UTC

JMS message group + selectors

Hi,

I am planing to use JMS message group in conjunction for selector. Has
anybody done it before?

If I use both does it have performance implications of the JMS broker?

Thanks

Re: JMS message group + selectors

Posted by salemi <al...@udo.edu>.
Well, I am doing some performance testing with Apache Camel and their
splitter performance is for our purposes slow.

So I started using the selector and JMS message groups together to avoid the
splitter.

Re: JMS message group + selectors

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Everything is a tradeoff.

You may wish to come up with specific scenarios and use cases.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM, salemi <al...@udo.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planing to use JMS message group in conjunction for selector. Has
> anybody done it before?
>
> If I use both does it have performance implications of the JMS broker?
>
> Thanks

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: JMS message group + selectors

Posted by Robert Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
I presume you mean message groups ? That's going to be a good thing to do if it is.