Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vbm <bm...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/19 13:55:53 UTC

Features in ignite 2.11

Hi,

May I know what are the new features that are getting added as part of
Ignite 2.11 release.
Is there any page where we can find the list of features planned for a
release ?

Regards,
Vishwas

Re: Features in ignite 2.11

Posted by akurbanov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That's a better discussion for a dev list, it has an active thread on 2.11
release:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-11-td52605.html

However, it is always a good thing to search up JIRA for resolved tickets
with fix version 2.11, the list is pretty big, so I would suggest to take a
look into it and see if there is anything that might have your attention:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14152?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.11%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Best regards,
Anton