Posted to user@spark.apache.org by lu...@sina.com on 2015/07/08 10:14:05 UTC

回复:回复:RE: Hibench build fail

should I add dependencies for "spark-core_2.10,spark-yarn_2.10,spark-streaming_2.10, org.apache.spark:spark-mllib_2.10,:spark-hive_2.10,:spark-graphx_2.10" in pom.xml?if yes, there are 7 pom.xml in HiBench listing below, which one to modify?
[root@spark-study HiBench-master]# find ./ -name pom.xml
./src/nutchindexing/pom.xml
./src/pegasus/pom.xml
./src/sparkbench/pom.xml
./src/mahout/pom.xml
./src/hivebench/pom.xml
./src/pom.xml
./src/autogen/pom.xml

--------------------------------

Thanks&Best regards!
San.Luo

发件人:"Huang, Jie" <ji...@intel.com>
收件人:Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>, ?? <lu...@sina.com>
抄送人:user <us...@spark.apache.org>
主题:RE: Hibench build fail
日期:2015年07月08日 09点20分

Hi Hui,

Could you please add more descriptions (about the failure) in HiBench github Issues?

HiBench works with spark 1.2 and above.

Thank you && Best Regards,
Grace
(Huang Jie)