Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by techie2k <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 06:37:02 UTC

Oak Index on custom Node Type - Updated

Hi,

I have custom node type:

[et:document] > nt:file, mix:title, mix:versionable, mix:shareable
+ * (nt:file) VERSION
- et:tags multiple
- et:users multiple
- et:id (LONG)

Need to add index on this node. It includes full text search as well.

NodeType is already registered as well.

Not quite sure how to add index through oak-api?

Following is the exception, when I try to access nodes:

*org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.query.Cursors$TraversingCursor -
Traversed 36000 nodes with filter
Filter(query=SELECT * FROM [et:document] where
contains([et:document].[et:usersList], $userID)
fullText=et:users:"sample.user", path=*); *

Re: Oak Index on custom Node Type - Updated

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
You would need to create a Lucene index definition. See [1] for details
Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html