Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2002/02/08 07:57:30 UTC

[WARN] Bugzilla is still unaccessible?

Hi, all!

Still can't get access to Bugzilla. Anybody knows what's wrong? I can't
submit the patch for i18n transformer - current version works not very
correct and breaks samples. I've sent the patch to cocoon-dev yesterday, can
anybody please apply it?

Also, I've noticed that the link to 'Bug database' on http://xml.apache.org
shows to http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/ . What is Gump? As I could see it
has nothing to do with Bugs, is it just a typo?

Best regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

Re: [WARN] Bugzilla is still unaccessible?

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
> I don't have any problems accessing bugzilla and
> the link on xml.apache.org is correct, too.
> I had the same problem with the wrong link information some days
> ago, but after a force reload in my IE (CTRL+F5) it got the correct
> information. Some inbetween proxy problem perhaps.

Thanks, really, that was the proxy cache, so the 'link' problem solved with
Ctrl+Shift+Refresh, but Bugzilla is still unaccessible from here and the
proxy says that the error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP
address of the Web site I am trying to access.  :(

Konstantin

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.