Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/09 21:46:04 UTC

CanvasImage - base64 content in HTML pages

Hi,

just wanted to get feedback for a little component I created just a few
minutes ago. The CanvasImage renders the base64 content of an image into
the wicket page. This might be good for HTML Email templates without
remote access, or other HTML content which should not open a connection
for any image resources.

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground#canvasimage

Further information:

http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/canvas/integrating/

kind regards

Tobias

Re: CanvasImage - base64 content in HTML pages

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sven,

good point - I'm going to replace it with the interface ResourceReference.

Thanks a lot for the hint! :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.