Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/07/05 22:26:21 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "additional information on mod_auth_msql problem" on BSDI (fwd)

This is the problem that was fixed by Dirk's latest patch that
was backed out of 1.1.0 at the last minute. I don't have a copy
of the patch, and have not located Dirk's latest version of
the module which corrects the problem. If someone still has
that mail and could point these people to this that would be
great. I don't see it on hyperreal and have not had time to
go grep through the mail archive.

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
http://www.apache.org/dist/contrib/modules/, as stated in the
distribution notes.