Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 08:37:19 UTC

Jira arrived!

Here is our new Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIPPLE

Brent and I have been added as admins and we can set up new PMC
members as needed. Just let us know.

Please let us transfer all necessary Bugzilla issues and then make up
an request to close down the old Bugzilla (or do you have an different
idea?)

Also we need to update the status page to avoid confusion

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Jira arrived!

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
I created a user called ripple-community and assigned as lead for now. It
uses my email account, although if anyone wants the login password, I can
email you it. :-)

--
Brent

Re: Jira arrived!