Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Suriya Simsuwat <ss...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 06:36:48 UTC

Using usecase on Lenya 1.4

Hi all,

It is  possible  to use publication menu or publication tab to trig the
usecase action?. I have seen the example that using the CMS tab trigging the
usecase, but not publication menu, nor publication tab.

Regards,
Suriya

Re: Using usecase on Lenya 1.4

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.

Suriya Simsuwat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is  possible  to use publication menu or publication tab to trig the
> usecase action?. I have seen the example that using the CMS tab trigging
> the usecase, but not publication menu, nor publication tab.

i don't think so. the publication menu is generated from the sitetree,
and we currently do not allow arbitrary links in there (but we should).

you can work around the problem in your publication's page2xhtml.xsl:
just add a link in your sidebar that says href="?lenya.usecase=yourUsecase".

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D