Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com> on 1999/10/12 00:37:09 UTC

Process commit

Is there any way I can get a text diff of that big process commit from CVS?
I'm asking as BeOS has now stopped working and in about an hour I can't find
the cause.  If I can get the text diff of the whole commit at least I can go
back and unpick.

If it was just the patch that was posted then I'll use that, but when I
applied it locally at all seemed to work OK so I'm confused!

david

Re: Process commit

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
cvs diff -u -D yesterday

or some similar invocation... -D does some nice things like -D "three
hours ago".

Dean