Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by acorona <ac...@objectwave.com> on 2009/07/03 20:20:50 UTC

ServiceMix Web Application installation

I downloaded the ServiceMix Web Application (apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1.war)
and deployed this on my Tomcat 5.5 server.

I then went ahead and installed all components.
Then installed example wsdl-first and tried accessing the wsdl as mentioned
in the documentation by accessing the url
http://localhost:8192/PersonService/main.wsdl but I get an error unable to
find this resource.

Do I need to do something else to configure the server when using the web
app installer?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: ServiceMix Web Application installation

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should use
http://127.0.0.1:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.3/jbi/PersonService/main.wsdl
instead when you deploy smx into servlet container, so that not use
the jetty port.

Freeman
On 2009-7-4, at 上午2:20, acorona wrote:

> I downloaded the ServiceMix Web Application (apache-servicemix-
> web-3.3.1.war)
> and deployed this on my Tomcat 5.5 server.
>
> I then went ahead and installed all components.
> Then installed example wsdl-first and tried accessing the wsdl as
> mentioned
> in the documentation by accessing the url
> http://localhost:8192/PersonService/main.wsdl but I get an error
> unable to
> find this resource.
>
> Do I need to do something else to configure the server when using
> the web
> app installer?

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com