Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by JakubG <re...@tlen.pl> on 2009/01/12 23:45:28 UTC

Can't build sa-project with maven after adding source to svn

What to do?
I get such message after
mvn install

[INFO] [jbi:jbi-service-unit]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to create service unit

Embedded error: Unable to copy directory
C:\.....\servicemix\ProtocolTransformation\protocol-transformer-eip-su\target\classes
Unable to open file
C:\....\servicemix\ProtocolTransformation\protocol-transformer-eip-su\target\protocol-transformer-eip-su-1.0-SNAPSHOT-installer\META-INF\maven\.svn\text-base\dependencies.properties.svn-base
for writing.
[INFO]

Re: Can't build sa-project with maven after adding source to svn

Posted by JakubG <re...@tlen.pl>.
Yes, I added the project to svn after some maven builds so the targer folder
was present.
I understand that I should add every targer folder in every su-project to
svn:ignore?

Best Regards
JG

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.