Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/10/12 10:36:29 UTC

Rename directory-checkstyle to checkstyle-configuration and release it

Hi dev,

I started to prepare a first release of the checkstyle project. Now I
saw that we use different names:
- the SVN directory is "checkstyle"
- the Maven project.artifactId is "directory-checkstyle"
- the Maven project.name is "Apache Directory Checkstyle Configuration"

I'd like to propose to rename the SVN directory and project.artifactId
to "checkstyle-configuration". Any objections?

After that I'd like to release it in version 0.1.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Rename directory-checkstyle to checkstyle-configuration and release it

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: Rename directory-checkstyle to checkstyle-configuration and release it

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
+1