Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Pedro Arnal Puente <pe...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/08 16:28:54 UTC

[resources] using commons-resources with struts

Hello

Anybody is using commons-resources with Struts?

I would like to use the JDBCResources integrated with Struts message
and resources (in order to load it in struts-config, use taglibs,
i.e.).

I'm very curious about how to bridge the org.apache.commons.resources
- org.apache.struts.util gap...

My current plan is use an adapter to mask a commons-resources
JDBCResourcesFactory as a struts MessageResourcesFactory.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Saludos mercenarios...

...Por la destrucción de todo lo que es.

Re: [resources] using commons-resources with struts

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi Pedro,  that's one of the many items on my todo list.  If you'd like to
take a stab at it, that would be a tremendous help.

Thanks

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.