Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shameema Umer <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 12:13:18 UTC

How to find the age of a page

Hi all,

How can i find the age of a page solr results? that is the last updated
time.
tstamp refers to the fetch time, not the exact updated time, right?

Re: How to find the age of a page

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
My misunderstanding. I thought you were "publishing" to SOLR and wanted the
date when that occurred (indexing).

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
See the reply on the other email thread you started.

-- Jack Krupansky

I am sorry to ask this basic question as I am new to nutch solr(even new to
java application). Can you tell me how to add tstamp to published date
after re-indexing. Does an update query is enough?

Also, i am not able to get the field *publishedDate* in my query results to
check whether it is working properly.

Thanks
Shameema

Re: How to find the age of a page

Posted by "in.abdul" <in...@gmail.com>.
when ever you reindex add the current TimeStamp .. that will be the publish
date .. from there you can calculate
            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

Posted by Shameema Umer <sh...@gmail.com>.