Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Mahdi Jaberzadeh Ansari <Ma...@cimt-ag.de> on 2020/06/01 01:24:00 UTC

Re: How can I add custom criteria to olingo2 when I make the service with JPA?

I have updated the question with new facts in a new link.

If you are interested to know the issues of using latest spring boot and jpa beside of olingo2 you can check the following link:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62122778/set-databes-dialect-in-spring-boot-starter-web-version-2-3-0-for-hibernate