Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Cullen Davis <cu...@commitent.com> on 2010/08/23 16:36:43 UTC

Queue Creation as Part of ESB service chain

Use Case:
A service, as part of an ESB service chain, will create a new message queue bound to a topic exchange and make the topic key available to future service requests.

Q1) If the use case above is implemented as part of a J2EE stack, what is the proper way to dynamically create QPID queues using the java classes?  The service is expected to create a Qpid queue with the Durable, MaxQueueSize, MaxQueueCount, and LimitPolicy attributes set.  It must bind this queue to a topic exchange with the topic key.

Q2) Am I wasting time trying to do this in Java?  Should I be planning on another means of implementing this use case?

CjD
CommIT Enterprises, Inc.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org