Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/01/08 21:31:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2.3

Hi

The Continuum 1.2.3 release candidate has been staged.
This release includes 11 fixes.
You can take a look at the release notes here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=14693&styleName=Text&projectId=10540&Create=Create
or
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-sites/continuum/1.2.3/release-notes.html

The staged site is here:
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-sites/continuum/1.2.3/

While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums,
can be downloaded here:
http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2.3/
The staging maven2 repo is here : http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-repo/

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ] +1 Release it!
[ ] 0
[ ] -1 Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Olivier

RE: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2.3

Posted by Cezariusz Marek <ce...@comarch.pl>.
Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi
>
> The Continuum 1.2.3 release candidate has been staged.
> Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.
>
> [X] +1 Release it!
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Don't release it, because...

Simple yet valuable changes and bugfixes.

Cezariusz Marek                   mob: +48 608 646 494
http://www.comarch.com/           tel: +48 33 815 0734

Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2.3

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me - checksums and signatures on distributions are okay, and
the Selenium IDE tests on the branch run, plus I tested a simple
project through release on OS X with Subversion.  Thanks for adding
the privacy policy link to the website as well.

--
Wendy

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Here's my +1 :)

I tried adding a M2 project, was able to build & release successfully. I
wasn't able to test the other features though..

Thanks Olivier!

-Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |

Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2.3

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.