Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 田六合 <64...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/29 03:56:25 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-28] light message queue (LMQ)

Hi RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the kickoff of RIP-28 light message queue(LMQ)

As discussed in the previous email , we launched a new RIP to support&nbsp;light message queue(LMQ),&nbsp; the implementation of LMQ's queue model is required in some messaging scenarios such as AMQP &amp; MQTT. Now the shepherds @RongtongJin are willing to support the RIP, so I think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!
tianliuliu

RIP-28 light message queue(LMQ)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wq7crKF67fWv5h13TPHtCpHs-B9X8ZmaA-RM6yVbVbY/edit#

Re: [VOTE][RIP-28] light message queue (LMQ)

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

田六合 <64...@qq.com.invalid> 于2021年12月29日周三 11:56写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.