Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Pa...@capgroup.com on 2003/05/01 10:19:05 UTC

Re: Query error

Thanks for the Tip, however, it seems that the problem is not happening if
I use the hsqldb database but only if I try to use Microsoft Sql Server ??

Does any one face the same issue when swapping drivers ?

Patrick Reyes

                    Jakob Braeuchi
                    <jbraeuchi@gmx       To:     OJB Users List <oj...@db.apache.org>
                    .ch>                 cc:     (bcc: Patrick Reyes/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                                         Subject:     Re: Query error
                    04/30/2003
                    07:00 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "OJB Users
                    List"

hi patrick,

the best solution is to use the p6spy jdbc-driver :

     <jdbc-connection-descriptor
           default-connection="true"
           jcd-alias="default"
           platform="MySQL"
           jdbc-level="2.0"
           driver="com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver"
           protocol="jdbc"

and

    # the mysql open source driver
    realdriver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

in spy.properties.

or you can enable tracing the sql-generator in ojb.properties:

# Logger for SqlGenerator, useful for debugging generation of SQL
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl.LogLevel=DEBUG

hth
jakob