Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 09:23:18 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Dubbo python-dubbo project contribution

Hi Incubator PMC,

The Apache Dubbo has been donated code for python-dubbo[1] being referred
to as `python-dubbo`.

This is the formal request for IP clearance to be checked as per [2]. The
donated code can be found at [3] .

Please check the ip-clearance filed here[4] for more information. The PMC
has voted and passed to accept this donation[5]. The ICLA of contributors
have been filed. Secretary has confirmed that SGA is received[6].

Please vote to approve this contribution.

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours and as usual lazy
consensus applies.

[1] https://github.com/RitterHou/python-dubbo
[2]
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html#form-filling
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-246
[4] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/dubbo-python.html
[5]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8796b5a9f63b4798334def975686b23fc66bd3974fe9b2f82c2576b4@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
[6]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/af6cf16232911f7adfa41f4ed3a860a00a3b2ff9456cd0a68bf1463d@%3Cprivate.dubbo.apache.org%3E

Best Regards!
-Ian.

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Dubbo python-dubbo project contribution

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

With no -1 votes being cast, this IP clearance vote passes by lazy
consensus. I'll update the IP clearance page form [1] to include the result.

Regards,
-Ian.

1. https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/dubbo-python.html