Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2011/09/16 08:33:40 UTC

Welcoming Harsh J as a Hadoop committer

On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Harsh J Chouraria
has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop Common, HDFS, and
MapReduce projects. Anyone subscribed to the mailing list or JIRA will
undoubtedly recognize Harsh's name as one of the most helpful
community members and an author of increasingly many code
contributions. The Hadoop PMC and community appreciates Harsh's
involvement and looks forward to continuing contributions!

Welcome, Harsh!

-Todd and the Hadoop Project Management Committee

Re: Welcoming Harsh J as a Hadoop committer

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Harsh definitely deserves this honor.

Cheers

Posted by Chandraprakash Bhagtani <cp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Harsh !!!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Abhishek Mehta <ab...@tresata.com>wrote:

> the best from tresata on the election Harsh!
>
> Cheers
>
> Abhishek Mehta ('Abhi')
> (e) abhishek@tresata.com
> (v) 980.355.9855
>

> On Sep 16, 2011, at 2:33 AM, Todd Lipcon wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Harsh J Chouraria
> > has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop Common, HDFS, and
> > MapReduce projects. Anyone subscribed to the mailing list or JIRA will
> > undoubtedly recognize Harsh's name as one of the most helpful
> > community members and an author of increasingly many code
> > contributions. The Hadoop PMC and community appreciates Harsh's
> > involvement and looks forward to continuing contributions!
> >
> > Welcome, Harsh!
> >
> > -Todd and the Hadoop Project Management Committee

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Prakash Bhagtani,

Re: Welcoming Harsh J as a Hadoop committer