Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/05/17 17:20:28 UTC

Subversion testimonials wanted

You've probably noticed we've put up a testimonials page:

   http://subversion.tigris.org/propaganda.html

We'd like more testimonials about non-personal uses of Subversion.
That could mean business/corporate use, or use within a non-profit.
Or it could mean some large-scale deployment that, while not
officially organized as a corporation, involves many users and data
where people would be very upset if it were lost :-).

We welcome personal testimonials too, of course.  But the propaganda
page is meant to reassure organizations considering Subversion, so
large-scale deployments are what we most need to list there.

It's not necessary that your Subversion server be publically
accessible.  We don't need to link to it, we just want to quote you.

Post replies here, thanks in advance...

-Karl