Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Francis, Lee" <Le...@tfn.com> on 2003/05/22 16:54:46 UTC

RE: That ole "org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs ar e av ailable" again...

Joe,

My fault!! Somebody on the cocoon users group pointed out that my xsl should
be corrected to :

  <xsl:template match="CONTENT">
    <xsl:for-each select="ROW">
      <xsl:apply-templates select=".">
        <xsl:with-param name="rownumber" select="position()"/>
      </xsl:apply-templates>
    </xsl:for-each>
    <!--xsl:apply-templates/-->
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="ROW">
    <xsl:param name="rownumber" select="0"/>
    <xsl:for-each select="COL">
      <xsl:apply-templates select=".">
        <xsl:with-param name="rownumber" select="$rownumber"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="colnumber" select="position()"/>
      </xsl:apply-templates>
    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="COL">
   <!-- avoids Result Tree Fragments -->
   <xsl:param name="rownumber" select="0"/>
   <xsl:param name="colnumber" select="0"/>
   <gmr:Cell ValueType="60" Col="{$colnumber}" Row="{$rownumber}">
     <!--xsl:value-of select="."/-->
     <xsl:value-of select="."/>
   </gmr:Cell>
</xsl:template>

This works fine.

Their comment was :- "Maybe it's because of your <xsl:number level="any"/>.
Is it really any
hierarchy level? This forces Xalan to search for ROWs in the whole document.

Were the ROWs not simply a sequence?"

And they where correct..

Thanks,

Lee.