Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2002/09/26 12:15:51 UTC

reloadable="true" problems

I have been upgrading our applications to Tomcat version 4.1.9 - 4.1.10.

It really seems to be something wrong with the reloadable="true" attribute in context specification, as it doesn't do anything. The only way for me right now to get an change into a jsp page, is to stop tomcat, delete the work folder, and start tomcat again. is this a bug in those versions, has it been fixed in later releases (4.1.11-12) ?

thank you,
Reynir Þór Hübner
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is